- What We Do Products & Services
- About Us Our story & our team
- News & Events Press, news, events & more
- Contact Us Get in touch today
- Sustainalytics on YouTube
- Sustainalytics on Twitter
Sustainability reporting has become an integral component of stakeholder communications, and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) is the world’s most widely used framework. Understanding the GRI’s guidelines allows you to create a communications framework in accordance with international standards that will support the effective communication of your sustainability efforts. Participants of this GRI-certified course on sustainability reporting will gain an understanding of the GRI framework in a uniquely North American context.
LEAD Canada is the first and most experienced GRI-certified training provider in North America and Sustainalytics is the foremost expert in analyzing corporate sustainability reporting and performance. Sustainalytics also provides private GRI training courses, contact us for more information.
Why sign-up for the GRI training course:
• Course completion certificate directly from the GRI
• Training on sustainability reporting drivers, practices, case studies and trends based on Sustainalytics’ annual review of over 1000 certified GRI reports
• Use of interactive presentations, published reports and group work
• LEAD Canada will offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated from its GRI training with Gold Standard-certified carbon offsets from Planetair
After this course, your demonstrable knowledge will include:
• Context, drivers and best sustainability reporting practice
• Key steps in GRI’s reporting and materiality process and principles
• Stakeholder role, prioritization and engagement
• Linkages between GRI and the UN’s Global Compact
• Application level assessment and assurance on report information
• A process-driven approach to reporting and materiality analysis
Who should attend?
• Corporate sustainability officers and managers
• Corporate communications, marketing and investor relations practitioners
• Sustainability communications or assurance consultants
• Professionals seeking applicable training in GRI-standard reporting
Past Participants Include:
Air Canada, Clorox, Desjardins, General Motors, Gildan, Hydro One Networks Inc., IAMGOLD, ICF, Investissement Québec, Ontario Realty Corp., Pan American Silver, Research In Motion Limited (RIM), Stantec, Vale Inco.
|Toronto, ON (based on G3/3.1 guidelines)||June 20, 21|
G4 Bridging module (1-day)
|Toronto, ON (G4)||September 12|
|Vancouver, BC (G4)||September 17|